Bangladesh education board has announced admission in government polytechnic institute in 2014. I will show you how to apply for admission in government polytechnic institute.
1. Interested candidate should pay tk. 200 from Teletalk mobile to the 16222 number. Then they have to log in to DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION board website
2. Procedure for sending money through SMS:
Go to message of your teletalk mobile and write DTE, first three name of the education board, roll number of the S.S.C examination, Passing year of the S.S.C examination, and registration number of S.S.C and send it to 16222. Example ---
DTE <Space> First three letter of Board <Space> S.S.C Roll <Space> S.S.C Passing Year <Space> S.S.C Registration No and send it to 16222
For Dhaka board write DHA, for Sylhet board write SYL, for Barisal type BAR, for Madrasa type MAD, for technical board type BTE.
If the applicant is eligible for admission then a SMS will be sent with a PIN, applicant’s name, father’s name and asking for confirmation for cut 200 taka and If everything is perfect then send another SMS with indicating the Personal Identification Number (PIN) with the following format.
DTE <Space> YES <Space> PIN <Space> Your Mobile Number
And send it to 16222
If you send the message with the correct format with appropriate things then 200 taka will be deducted from your mobile and you will get a SMS with Money Receipt Number. After getting the Money Receipt Number you have to apply for admission in Polytechnic Institute.
3. How to fill up Polytechnic admission form in 2014?
Go to the Directorate of Technical Education and at the right side of the website there is online admission (first shift) button and click on it and input Money receipt number and S.S.C registration number and log it. Fill up the form and submit it and print out the return filled up form. There is a track number and the truck number will be considered as the ROLL NO of the admission examination. If you cannot print out the Track number then you have to fill up the form again.
4. An applicant can apply 10 colleges at once selecting the desired college and the group like following example….
Dhaka – Civil, Commilla – Civil, Dhaka – Electrical
5. One applicant can edit the application mistakes just for once within the application time.
6. Students will be selected with Quota and merit basis.
7. Written examination will be held for choosing applicants (MCQ exam) (Bangla – 7, English – 7, Mathematics – 15, Science – 15, General Knowledge – 6, Net – 50 marks)
8. To participate in written exam applicants should have to come with Admit card, S.S.C or equivalent examination registration paper (No photocopy will be accepted, only real copy). Without it no candidates cannot be participate in polytechnic admission exam.
9. Applicants’ health report and all the admission details will be published on the website on 01/07/2014.
10. Applicants’ whose CGPA is more than 3.5 and GPA in mathematics or higher mathematics is more than 3.00 is eligible for apply and their details will be seen if you log in for application.
11. Mandatory fields must be filled up.
12. If applicants have more than one quota then he can choose multiple quotas.
13. If all the information is correct and if you fail then you can contact with help line.
14. Applicant can choose 10 departments in an institute or can choose multiple Departments in multiple Institutes.
15. Applicants must write or print the “Track Number” because it will be needed for written test, admit card and for result.
16. Details about examination can be gotten using this Track number.
17. Photos must be 300*360 and size would be 150kb.
18. Freedom fighter certificate scan copy should be 120 kb size with .jpg format.